Tuesday

Tick Me Off Tuesday

We are not in Monday anymore, so why is it that everyone is still ticking me off on Tuesday? Why because people basically suck! Why because Tuesday is like leftovers from the fridge it was not good last night it will NOT be good tonight! Why do people pick and pick and pick at my nerves until I am ticked and then it is what is the matter?!!!! That is why today is Tick Me Off Tuesday!


- Why has Carroll County Schools not closed yet? Every other freaking county has!
- Why do people bitch about people who can not drive in the snow, slush, and ice and when I say that I can not bitch that I can not go home becuase no one wants to do my job. Last time I checked it was not my freaking problem. Maybe just maybe if everyone was crossed trained & comfortable with everything there would not be an issue!
- Why does my husband have such a tick head?
- Why can I not leave early today? Oh that's right! OMG! I have the leave time and What if I had been "sick" this morning like I knew I should have been? Someone surely would have been here!

My thought for the day is that since I KNOW I CAN'T DRIVE IN WINTER WEATHER, I want to go home because me staying here all day and trying to drive home on ice is not worth me killing myself or someone else because you "need" me to stay. (!)

(not sure why it is sideways)
Here is a cellphone picture of the snow that was on the ground at 8.30 or so when Joe left to go to work and it has been snowing non stop (from what I have been texted, emailed and IM'ed) since then ...

now I just need a cool little button thing for my tick me off tuesdays....maybe i will work on that tonight!

No comments: