Wednesday

Ashley

I stumbled across this blog HERE. I went back to her oldest post and worked my way foward. I watch 16 and pregnant and Teen Mom...Why? Because I was 19 when Cayden was born. So anyway that is not what this post is about. This girl Ashley is 18ish, she gave her baby up for adoption to her Aunt and Uncle then changed her mind brought her back home and then realized it was the best thing for her little girl, Callie, to be raised by the Aunt and Uncle and took her back to them. Anyway, Ashley will be on the newest season on 16 and pregnant. And before anyone goes and gets on their high horse or soapbox. I really can NOT image what all she went though...Could you? Really, could you make the decisions she had to make when you where 16,17, or 18? Most likely NOT!  I am really impressed with her attitude and she is one lucky girl to have such a supportive family. I do not know what I would have done with out a supportive family. Anyway, I could go on and on about all this but I want you to go visit her blog...Just remember what your mom told you as a child...If you can not say anything nice do not say anything at all....

For me personally, 2009 was the worst year of my life, I will post on that later. Since today is Cayden's birthday I want to stay happy and on track with his birthday celebration...but being a teen mom is not something I would suggest for many reasons. I do not regret anything, becuase if I were to change one thing, Joe,the kids, me - we would not be who were are today...here is a entry from 2009 (october I think)

No comments: