Monday

Not me MONDAY


I most certainly did NOT over sleep this morning and then drag my feet, making me even later, and then blame Joe for taking to long in the shower and not helping with the kids last enough!


I most certainly did NOT drag my husband all over Yankee Candle, making him “smell this” for 30 minutes on Friday. I must add we were kid free…So no I did not torture my poor husband, as he was buying my love for being a butt earlier in the week.

I also did not wake up at 7.30 on a Saturday morning without kids, ugh.

I most certainly did NOT decide to take the dog to pick up the kids from my moms without a collar or leash and expect him to stay in the car. You know after I chased him around our neighbor’s yards for 20 minutes or so. Then I most certainly did not get mad and yell at Cayden for opening the door to the car and almost letting the dog out of the car after I JUST said. Zeke is in the car and do not open the door or he will get out!

Nope, not me I did not know do any of those things!

No comments: