Tuesday

10 Things I love...

10. Post It Notes....oh so many reasons why I love these wonderful little items...The fun colors, the really cool little holders, the ones that "pop" up out of those really cool little holders. Multi-use for my multi use brain that is on over load all the time...

9. My coke rewards...Man, I read on Tracys blog about how they had gone to St Mt with coke reward points....and it all started. I have enough points to get one adult into the Coke Museum downtown so I would like to get an adult and a child ticket and be able to go for FREE! this summer

8. Vanpool...I slept the whole ride in this morning...it is great other than letting go of control...see CONTROL ISSUES, oh wait I do NOT have those!

7. Dr Phil and Dr Oz....I am anti-Oprah, Gasp! I have never been home in time to watch them on a regular basis but thanks to Vanpool I can

6. Blogging, yeah I know I have had this blog for over a year, but I am just starting to get into the blogfrog and blogging thing.

5. Verizon. We have had AT&T for many moons so I am happy with our service - We have Samsungs but with not internet boo. I am working on my Crackberry issues...

4. Envirosacs...I have some and want some more I have the Flora ones but I most have PLANT GREEN, hint hint....and I like La Boheme also...sigh These things are awesome! http://www.envirosax.com/

3. My new computer. We have a desktop and I never spend money on "things" for myself so someone else did...it is awesome to be where ever the kids are and be able to work, blog, play a game whatever, facebook and not have to be downstairs away from them

2. COUPONS and Publix.... www.coupons.com and http://www.iheartpublix.com/ - 736.36 dollars saved in Jan and Feb....so completly awesome. See my earier post for more details...

1. Chore Charts...for the kids that is...there is also an entry about that...well, the kids have such an easier time doing chores when a dollar at the end of the week is at stake!!!! I put mine in sheet protectors and use a dry eraser to put my checks, X, or frownie faces....

What are your top 10 favorite things you love right now?

No comments: