Friday

A Sad Day for LT & The Boys

Today is Mrs. Connie's last day. Mrs. Connie is the one who signed Cayden up at LT and has been there ever since. The boys went with me last night and picked out some flowers for her. They were so excited this morning to give them to her. (That is why the pictures are so blurry - They could not stand still). We walked in - more like ran in- to give them her and she was on the phone. She just started crying - to the point she had to hand the phone off. And you know Mrs. I Wear My Heart On My Sleeve...saw her crying and I lost it! Mrs. Connie has meant so much to our family. She as always made sure Cayden and Chase were taken care of. The little things she did mean the world to me. Example : If the kids had a doctors appointment and they would be coming back she would save them a plate from lunch just in case they were hungry when they got back...
We LOVE Mrs. Connie and she will be greatly missed!


No comments: