Tuesday

OUR UNOFFICIAL START TO SUMMER

Friday night Joe went to the movies with some friends, so I decided to take the kids to the Mexican restaurant next the daycare. We had a nice time bonding just the kids and me! While we were eating the sperm donor walked in. For some one who wants to see their "child" SO bad. He sure acted funny. He did not say one word to Cayden. We had to walk by his table on the way out and if his face would have been any closer to his plate - his nose would have in his food. Really! I swear. I wondered if it was him at first but it was - that little show proved it. All this mess we are going through for Cayden, not for our mom or dad or because someone might think bad of me if I don't fight it, is totally justified. It always had been before Friday but that just sealed the deal. God will protect Cayden. Cayden does not need anything those people have to offer. The drama, hate in their hearts, and all the other issues they have are not healthy nor are they a positive addition to Cayden's life.
OKAY I am WAY off subject. So anyhow, after we got home from dinner. Nana brought Jayme over to spend the night. We had the best time with her. Saturday morning we got up and went to Lowe's Build and Grow. Jake and his family were there. This time we built a Ready to Go Kit. It is a small little first aid kit.Jayme feels the same way I do about HD and Lowe's!!! After Lowe's I took Joe to his parent's house. They had an errand to run. The kids and I went to Chick A Lay for lunch and they played. Jayme was in the stroller and she watched all the kids coming and going. She had the best time. After lunch we came home for naps. After naps I took some pictures of the kids and Jayme.My Heart!!!Playing in the living room - & kisses for Aunt Jessica In the evening Colby and Kelsey came over for a while to play! They all play so well. Joe, Richard, and Charlene came home with pizza for dinner. I did not have to cook hardly any this weekend...SO NICE. After pizza Jayme had to go home.

Sunday we were going to church but with Chase potty training - I just thought it would be best if we stayed at home. Besides that Chase was not in the best of moods. He gets up SO early lately and then he is grumpy all day and he is getting to the point where he is "too big" to nap or so he thinks. After church, Mom, Scott, and Jeffrey came over for lunch. We grilled steaks. YUMMY! Then Sunday afternoon we played outside.

Learning early! Ha - yeah right!



Monday- Happy Memorial Day! I had this great plan to go the the Memorial Garden thing in Carrollton but it was so rainy. I oped to go to Douglasville. I needed to get a few things anyway. We met Nana, Mandy, and Jayme at the mall. We walked around for a while. Then we went home because I could not stand the mall anymore IT WAS SO HOT!
I blew up a kiddie pool and the kids splashed - I grilled some hamburgers and that was the end of our unofficial start to summer!

Keeping a close eye on his loves!!!

A special summer treat! Coke!

No comments: