Friday

A Ray of Sunshine in the Little Black Cloud

As many of you know, yesterday we (The Farrell Family as a whole) had a court date for Jayme. Amy tried to have the whole thing dismissed. Which did NOT happen. We spent the whole day in a hot then cold court room sitting on a wood bench listening to case after boring case. Now we have to go to Douglasville and start all over. Yesterday could have been the end to all this mess but God has different plans. I know all this is just a test - I think that as a whole the plaintiff side passed with flying colors. Not to get to personal because this is not my battle to fight so here are some pictures at dinner after court last night.

I am asking that everyone pray that things work out in the best interest of Jayme. If Amy gets Jayme full time we will never get to see her again. Thank you!

Also, Richard and Charlene are using the same lawyer we are for our case so I asked him yesterday during a break if he had heard anything from the other side of ours. He told me no. I know that they are most likely dragging this out so also continue your prayer for our Cayden Bug!!!!

Hugs and Kisses!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We will have Jayme for a little while on Saturday and I am so excited!

No comments: