Thursday

My Day as a SAHM

Wednesday, the boys had dentist appointments. This time we used Nanston in Douglasville. Much better than CDCA!!!! The kids loved it there! Our insurance paid 100% of their visit and the best part....


NO Cavities!!!!!!!!!!!


Pre-Dental Exam / Cayden was to busy playing


After all the dental excitement, Cayden and Chase and I went and picked up Uncle Jeffy. Since the boys had such a pleasant visit - we headed off to Chuck -E- Cheese. It was magical - no one was there. I mean no one - just us and the people that work there! We had lunch and played some games. Once all over that fun was had we went to PetsMart and Target. After that the boys were pooped- so I took Jeffrey home and we headed back to Temple. They fell asleep in the car - so once we got home they were ready to play. So much for me getting a nap. Then at about 4 - we headed to the grocery store! We came home and cleaned up all the toys that had been strewed from one end to the other. Then Dinner, showers, and beddy bye time!


I know if I were to stay home all the time - I would not be able to "get out" and run here and there all the time. BUT Yesterday was so nice! Also I know what is meant to be will be...so I am praying for the ability to do what is best for our family - either working or staying at home!


I get to be a Stay At Home Mom on Tuesday ... we are going to the Children's Museum Target Free day and a picnic in Centennial Olympic Park! (fingers crossed it will not rain) - I am so looking forward to Tuesday!


All these days off are a nice break from the hostile crap hole - I have been working in for the past month - with what I was told there is another month to go!


Well that's all folks!!!!

Happy Thursdays!


No comments: