Monday

My Freaky Friday

So Friday started off rough for me...


Chase woke up sick - so at 6 AM I am getting thrown up on


Then I take Cayden to school and head to work and


there is a tractor trailer that has lost a metal beam in the middle of I-20!


So I finally get to work at 8:45 - I am supposed to be there NO later than 8!


Well - I am working away & I look up ...there is a lady from the building-


She comes in and says you have to go - you have to get out of the building now!


I am standing there dumbfounded ...Wait, what? There were suspesious packages on the


19th and 22nd floors....


So Facia and I make the truck down the stairs and walk over to the Varsity - which


is the buildings meeting spot.



After we had been there a while - they announce that if you do not have to go back in the building that you can leave...well cruelty at is worst...I HAD all the things I needed to go home



but the vault and everything were not secure>ugh!



Well Facia had not been to the Varsity before so we went in a got an ice cream



The day ended on a pretty good note ... it was time to go home when they let us back in the building!!!!

No comments: