Tuesday

Whining Wagon...join me for a ride


Okay sssoooo......

Yesterday, I had been home since Thursday and decided we needed to get out of the house during the middle of the day when ice should not be an issue. It wasn't, so all is well there since I KNOW I can NOT drive on ice, it freaks me out. That is why we had been home since TH.

Anyway, with that said here we go on the whining wagon....

This morning the "main" roads in front of our subdivision were all iced over so I carefully drove up and down the hills and such. Once I got to the interstate, I thought I would be home free...ha! I stayed in the center lane most of the way to work until I just could not take it and I felt comfortable enough to drive with the flow of traffic. If you have never ridden in a car with me let me introduce myself. Hello, I am Mrs. LeadFoot and your name was? Yes. So any way there is this BIG work truck in the fast lane with me and he is going a decend speed and I am just singing along to the radio when headlights catch my eye...NOT bluelights just headlights.  It is the girl or women riding my %*#. I am not sure where this chick wanted me to go but there were people beside me and I was keeping up with the work truck in front of me. In fact there was not enough room for her to get in between the truck and me but there was enough incase there was ice or braking issues. Then when she finally passed me she looked at me all CRAZY. Really? Then I passed her a little later at Thornton Rd. The point of the story is...
1. I got where I was going faster than you
2. You are the reason for wrecks driving that way esp. on days like what we have had this week or so
3. Personalized plates are for weirdos  crazies  Corkies....KRYSTAL from Carroll County do you really need your name on the back of your car? and if you are going to have your name back there I would not look at some one from the same place you live and be all CRAZY!
4. That is not safe: tailgating or having your name on your car for everyone to see...

To me having your name on your car is like a 40 year old woman having J U I C Y written on her butt in public!

*** Personalizated plates are not my thing if you so choose that is for you! I know some of you have them!

From my facebook:
Jessica Bodley Farrell Attention: "KRYSTAL" from Carroll County...if you prefer to tailgate 1. I would not have personalized plates 2. ride someones tail from the same county as you 3.do it on a not icy day. 4 please let me know where you would have prefered for me to go this morning...into the back of the truck in front of me or over in the... lane that a car was already holding down?See More


6 minutes ago Only Friends · Comment ·LikeUnlike



Jessica Bodley Farrell oh PS "Krystal" I passed you in the slow lane....so I guess all that "fancy" driving got you where ever you were going this morning slower than me!

2 minutes ago ·
 
haha - I had to do it - if for nothing other than shits and giggles!!!
 
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: