Wednesday

2010 / The stuff I should have been doing all along

10. De-clutter our house. We have too much stuff! There are people who have nothing and could use the “crap” we have in our garage or stuffed somewhere.

9. Budget better; reorganize our finances, and coupon. If I want my plan to work I have to make the time take the time to show Joe it can happen!

8. Spend less time on Facebook

7. Tide more regularly and the way I am supposed to.

6. Pray. Really pray – something I have never done. I don’t know that I even know how but I figure it out

5. Better my relationships with Cayden Chase and Joe

4. Travel. Nothing fancy just get away from “home” for a day, a week whatever. We have a zoo membership and a TN aqua membership use them!

3. Take the par pro test for CCSS & get serious about school

2. Try some new every chance I get

1. Let LOVE WIN(s)!

No comments: