Tuesday

My friends are awesome because....

of this kind of stuff!

So yesterday we went to the zoo & We meet Tracy, Jennifer, and Jenny.

I had never meet Jenny in person and before I got there T was asking J if she had ever meet me before....

T-
Do you know Jessica? She is on AWM.
J-
I dont think so. Is the one ......
T-
No. That is not her. She is SKINNY with big boobs.

I love me some Tracy!!!! If I could have kissed her I would have but I think This Daddy would have gotten jealous!

I only took one picture at the zoo, oopss I will post in tonight if I get a chance.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It's true! I don't lie.

Scott S. said...

Jealous? Hell NO, Kiss away. I would just want to watch or see pictures

Can you go back in time or what.

Big Boobs, Joe I promise I never noticed, I swear