Monday

Twenty Ten not Two Thousand Ten...whatever 2010!

Welcome to 2010.

First off yes I changed the blog and adding and changing things all the time.

Now, for 2010 I will be making ME changes but no resolutions per say. Just things I should have been doing all along! I will let you in on those later when I can get my thoughts together.

Well, for 1/1/10 I decided to do a quick trip to Chattanooga every time we go the kids love it and Joe would love to move there so I knew there would be NO debates.
Cayden & Joe / enjoying the sofa in our free upgrade!
Get ready to go to http://www.tnaqua.com/
Ooopsss Daddy forgot something. Cayden & I in the lobby waiting!
Chase was over the stingrays!
Feeding the stingrays
This one swam right up to the boys and floated there looking at them
NEMO! (need I say more?)
CheeBurger Cheeburger....Apparently our new favorite resturant

Yummy!
Point Park
The Battle for Chattanooga
Chattanooga from Point Park
What is this?

Joe LOVES his TV and for the record the 40" that he just had to have would have never fit! The one he got works just fine!

The kids are slowly getting back to normal. They were out of school the week of Christmas and then a long weekend this weekend. School is actually out today but poor planning on my part so I am here and they are at daycare.

They said the S word today and maybe that will come true I would love another day off work.hehe!

Ps- Fellow bloggers where is the spellcheck on the new posting thingy!?

I think that is pretty much it for now. Check back for Stuff I should have been doing all along! oh and the thing I know everyone comes for my insight PICTURES!!!

No comments: