Thursday

Why I love MOTHERHOOD

I am reading a book called Motherhood: The (Gift) Guilt That Keeps On Giving by Julie Ann Barnhill. In her opening she makes you do an exercise that involves writing down all the things that you do NOT feel guilty for doing here is what I wrote:

  • Taking pictures of the boys doing something that is a no-no instead of a time out
  • Kissing my kids even when they turn their heads
    Vacations/weekends just for mommy & daddy
  • Eating M&M's before bed as a treat for the boys
  • Knowing my faults, admitting them, trying to fix them, and do what I can to make Cayden and Chase's life the best it can
  • Going over the top
  • Baby Massage or babbbbie 'sage as I used to call them
  • Going to Waffle House for dinner after I pick them up from school

Here is an example of the pictures (from Feb 4-2009):

Dinner, What dinner?


The milk is much better on the floor, duh mom!
If all fails send in the MCUC...The Milk Clean Up Crew. Friskie will gladly clean up the milk!

***Disclosure: The MCUC only got the floor! We don't allow "paws" on the table!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even the cat as milk all over the place!