Thursday

Vista Print

I love the free things on http://www.vistaprint.com/! You order your items and just pay for shipping... I got the cards above, note cards with our address, return address labels, note cards for cayden, note cards for chase, a notepad, and sticky notes for 30.00. Not everything I ordered was free but still 30.00 for all this stuff is simply amazing! Go check them out. I have ordered from them before and then stuff is nice. I ordered magnet calenders for the fridge, gift tags, some different return labels, and a pen. Love them all! I will shop there again. Apparently!!! PS- You get your products pretty quick! (faster than I thought)...

*Thanks to Jessica G for telling me about them!

Happy Vista Print Shopping!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too love free things from VistaPrint.!!