Thursday

Valentine's is right around the corner

Only 2 days left to get your sweetie a prize.
An another annoying update on next weekend...no spa treatments for Joe. Apparently, The W is smoking crack because there spa is more expensive than The MGM in Vegas like 100 dollars more! So instead I am heading to Publix this afternoon after work to get some shrimp and I am going to grill him so shrimp and chicken kabobs - tomorrow night. I know it is not valentines day tomorrow but Saturday is filling up more and more as the days go by. While we are out and about we are going to the Sears outlet in Tucker to try and get a washer and dryer because our dryer is dead and the washer is on it's last leg. Well - I bought our tickets to Imagine It earlier this week - the kids still do not know that we are going...they will be so excited. Joe is excited about going to the CPK in Atlantic Station and he is even a little excited about Ikea. I think that if he fully understood what is there and what it is like - he would more excited! I will show him. I am having a little bit of anxiety about getting around Atlantic Station. Random Jessica Fact: I CAN NOT parallel park to save my life! So we are going to have to park in places I can pull in and out of. Joe can parallel park but he hates driving downtown- that part does not bother me. There is a parking deck- I am just hoping it is close to the CPK! I got Chase a new stroller last weekend so it is 10times better than the little umbrella stroller but since we will be doing a lot of walking I am going to leave that one in the car for Cayden just in case.
Cayden and Chase packed their valentine cards early this week. Tuesday we baked the cupcakes for their classmates and tonight I am going to frost them all! (42 cupcakes) Well there will only be 41 when I get done...yum! They are excited about tomorrow and the little parties they will be having. I want to teach the kids that Valentine's Day is not just about lover's per say but about all the people you love...mom, dad, brother, cousins, grandparents, friends, and so on! So I am so excited that VDay is on a Saturday so we can spend it as a family!

*CPK is California Pizza Kitchen

Well - I am sure I will be busy tomorrow at work so ....


Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend with everyone you love!

No comments: