Monday

Chatt - a - new - da'

I booked the hotel for the Chattanooga weekend. We are going to stay at the Sheraton Read House. Joe's family also booked a room so they will joining us for one night. The hotel's pictures look really nice - I have not checked the reviews on tripadvisor just yet. I have to admit that I am a bit scared. The room was only 54.00 a night...But for that amount of money I guesss we can suck it up. I have to say that I am completly digging WWW.HOTWIRE.COM. That is where I booked the hotel for our grown up weekend and the family weekend. I can not wait to take the boys to the mountains and ride the incline and all the fun stuff we have planned!

I really need a break from our life here. I need an excape with my family to enjoy them. I could not sleep last night so I watch my children sleep - I have so many emotions that I just can explain rushing through my body like The Might Mississppi River. These feelings are not directed at Joe, Cayden, or Chase: I just want time with them! I want to show them new and fun things. I want to make more memories than their little heads can hold and have pictures to prove it!

No comments: