Wednesday

Winter Blues



I am counting the days to warmer weather, the way a child counts the days until Santa comes for a visit. Now that all the holidays and other excitement have passed; I find myself having a bit of the winter blues or season depression. I have been trying to plan something to do every weekend. If I just sit at home and have lazy weekends all winter I will be some what of a grizzly bear come spring, in size and mood! Monday, I had a doctor's appointment and was told he could tell I had eaten well over THE Holidays. He said that I needed to stay active through the winter months. Well, well, well! I have really just run out of things to do inside that are inexpensive for the whole family. So Mrs. Inactive Flabby Butt is taking the family to the Annistion Natural History Museum for the afternoon. Maybe, I can think of some other things to do in between now and March-ish. I will not whine about how I feel like sitting in bed, eating, watching t.v., therefore I am at a stand still with life passing me by. I refuse to be a stalled car on the side of the interstate as 18 wheelers fly by me rocking me a little just never quite enough to make me want to get in the flow. So, off to see the wizard this weekend...&
there is a new
in Anniston/Oxford!!!! So off we go on a family adventure...I am going to see if Jayme can go too!
My goodness I feel much better now that I have whined a little bit!
Happy Wednesday! Maybe it will snow soon and make all this cold weather worth the jackets, mittens, hats and gloves!
PS- I would love to go to Snow MT.
or some where similar and
take the kiddies!!!
I will have to check into that!

No comments: