Wednesday

Something cool I found for parents....& other random thoughts & stuff!

http://www.atlantakids.net/
It has a list of things to do with your kids and family friendly places to eat. Pretty interesting, they also have this thing call E-zine for 6.99 it is quarterly magazine through email about freebies and what not in Atlanta. I personaly did not sign up for that but they also have a free email list that you can sign up for. Anyhow - just thought I would share.


For Valentine's Day, I think Joe and I will take the babes to the Imagine IT Children's Museum and then to the California Pizza Kitchen in Atlantic Station...then maybe Ikea because I love it there! I always have throw something in there for myself...I have to get it where I can! (haha!)


Random thought: So exciting that VDay is on a Saturday this year so we can have a family day with the ones I love the most!
IMy Boys!
I am really trying to keep my un resolutions...I am trying to plan new and different things to do each month. This month we did the Annistion Natural History Museum- Feb is the Children's Museum and Atlantic Station with babes and Kooza and Atlantic Station for Mommy & Daddy. March is Chat-a-nude-a' as Cayden says. April, I don't have anything planned, maybe a Braves game or something along those lines...Are the Braves playing in April? I guess I need to figure that out!
If the Aquarium is still doing the Mommy & Me in April - I am going to take the boys to that on the 27Th. My office is closed that day soooo... we have to do something fun!
http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/visitus/meandmommy.aspx I said that I would never go back to the aquarium after the last time we went, but I am starting to soften up and I don't want the kids to miss out on anything!!!!!!
Well, that is all the random thoughts and stuff I have for now! Happy Rainy Wednesday to you!

No comments: