Friday

Eat, Pray, Love - My new found LOVE of books!

www.elizabethgilbert.com (she has some pictures of her travels)
I bought this book around Christmas time. I have been reading on it for a few weeks & yesterday I finished it! I loved it. I would love to have the "balls" to travel like that. I don't know that I would go to India but Italy and Bali- I am all for that. If you are looking for something to read I would highly suggest this book....Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Target has it for 20% publishers price!

****You can also look on www.half.com (eBay's bookstore)
or www.amazon.com see if there are any deals!****


My next book will be something more superficial like sTori Telling by Tori Spelling or one of Chelsea Handler's books (Are you there, Vodka? It's me Chelsea or My Horizontal Life: A collection of one night stands)& finally Jenny McCarthy's Life Laughs: The naked truth about motherhood, marriage, and moving on. I read Jenny's Belly Laughs when I was preggers with Cayden and it was so funny. (Side bar: I do not plan on "moving on")

Friday afternoon: I ordered

sTori Telling


&
Life Laughs
on www.half.com for 19.00 which is less than sTori Telling by it's self at a "bookstore"!!
After, I have had my feel of superficial I am then going to read:


Multiple Blessings: Surviving to Thriving with twins and sextupletssimply because I love to watch the Gosselins when they are on TV. I admire they way the mom (Kate) is so organized and not a nervous wreck. The dad (Jon) is every involved with the Kiddies! I have gotten a lot of good ideas from watching them and the boys can watch with me if they want to and I do not have to worry about what might pop up on the screen. You can visit them online:






Happy Reading!

No comments: