Friday

Friday Final Thoughts 2-26-2010

This Daddy's Blog
 
 
So This Daddy does this Friday Final Thoughts thing every Friday because he is now a CrackBlogger! And he asked if anyone wanted to grab is BUTTon ( because his wife would not care)so me not wanting to pass up the BUTTon grabbing action here you go:

How can a husband be a TOTAL ass on Monday night? Then on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday act like nothing ever happened?

Why do kids do the things they do? I have not told yall yet, unless you have FB, but Chase killed the TV that Santa brought this year...with a toy. He actually beat it to death. That is right is gone, unrepairable, non returnable ... which why Husband was an ass on Monday night...but non the less...

Why  do Perez Hilton & I find this guy so amazingly awesome...he is a dude in a nursing bra with his banana literally hanging out in downtown LA...
Check it out here.... OMG!

Why do people get all worked up over things they know NOTHING about?

Why do people think that because I am their teller at the credit union that they should know EVERYTHING about me? Especially the ones on the shit list, really? You can be comfortable with cussing me out, telling me I am rude to you, or just being an ass BUT the next time you decide to come in you are asking How my kids are/How was my lunch/What are my weekend plans....BACK UP! This is how that should go down:
Member- HI
ME- Hi, How are you?
Member - Fine
TRANSACTION
Me- Thanks, have a nice day/weekend/ LIFE!
EXIT   
& Repeat from here on out!!!
and while I am at it LEARN YOUR FREAKING ACCOUNT NUMBER - THE WHOLE THING!

It STILL sucks to work for Toyota today! One more to add to the list HERE.

&&&&&&

Finally,
My mom and Scott will have the kids tonight and tomorrow during the day and I am super excited because I am going to the mall without a stroller, run a way kid or ordering dinner at 4 differnent places to make everyone happy....Now if I can just go all alone.....ummmm....

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

My husband kept our son last Saturday so that I could go to the mall alone with my mom. We had lunch and I didn't have to feed anyone! Enjoy your quiet, no stroller time. I'm sure it will be lovely!

Jessica Bodley Farrell said...

Thanks Rachel...I hope the Hubs stays at home or does something on his own...I just want like 2 hours...Glad you enjoyed yourself!

j said...

the life of a teller must be rough. i'm sure broke, crabby and exhausted customers make you want to run the other way, or even head to the mall with all the kiddos. lol. hope you have a great weekend and fun at the mall.

Scott S. said...

Joes does not look good in white. Tell him to change it up a little. Joe trying to look like Perez, come on