Monday

YAY! for warmer weather....

I am so loving the warm weather...I wore sandals to work today!!! This weekend was wonderful Friday night we cooked out at some friends, well let me correct that, Tracy cooked out and we showed up. I did make so mac and cheese...Don't be to jealous - I used a different kind of cheese and it was not as tasty as usual.

Saturday morning, we had soccer practice for Cayden. Jayme was with us all weekend so she came. It was good to have her outside and she LOVED being there. Chase even played a little soccer. After that, we took Cayden to meet MeeMaw and PawPaw so he could go to the circus. It was a birthday present from M & P. After we ditched one kid ... haha!
- I went home and started cleaning out rooms. I packed up all Cayden & Chase's winter clothes. After that Jayme and I went to Judy's and got all beati-mous. I love my highlights, love to Savannah! She always does so good with my mop...Once I got home we had lunch and Jayme napped a little while. Then we cleaned out and up some more. That evening we went to Douglasville to KOHL'S and shopped a little. After that we went to Panda Express...YUCK! I was so disappointed...The food was stale and the service was crappy! Chase loved his chicken so that was a plus. yummy...chicken!

We picked up Cayden and home again here we come!!!

Sunday was devoted to pictures all day. I think that the pictures all turned out really good! The day was perfect other than The SIL showing her butt - but nothing new there. But hear me now - I am done with her period. Anyway before all the butt showing we had lunch at Pandera Bread it was super yummy and the kids loved it...

Chase and Mommy sharing soup / Cayden not really sure - he just didn't want his picture taken ...surpise...I know!!!

The organic yogurt was Chase's Fav!

Cayden liked his coke and sandwich!

JayJay just chilled out...Maybe they will feed me something...maybe just maybe...REAL FOOD!
I am finishing up our weekend plans...I am so excited to take the kids to see all the trains and the aquarium ...
I hope everytone has a good week!

No comments: