Thursday

A Sunny Afternoon / After Work & School

Yesterday, after we got home and had dinner the boys and I went outside for about 30 minutes or so. They played, had a Popsicle, freaked out the cat, and had a science lesson! Whoosh - they slept good last night!

King of the WorldSpeed Racer!Slide!!!!!!!
Friskie even got in on the science lesson. There was a bug on the driveway. Cayden starts yelling: Mommy Mommy there is a bug! Can you go get your shoe & squish it?


The bug turned out to be a caterpillar and we put it back in the grass and I told them how it was just a baby butterfly and that it lives outside so we should not kill it! The boys look at me like - My mom is smoking crack, for real! You expect us to believe that - that bug is going to be a butterfly...
Holy jeepers Batman! What is that noise?
Can I come down the driveway ... just one more time?
No shower for me - I am fine with the Popsicle juice and dirt under my nails!

After all the outside fun we headed in for shower time...I asked Chase if he need to go potty - he said yes - and I thought - YEA RIGHT! HE just wants to sit on the potty and stand up - sit down stand up .... but he DIDN'T! He sat down on try one and pee peed...It is AMAZING two nights in a row!!!!

Well we leave for TN in the morning - I planned our daily activities yesterday -so I am ready to rock and roll -

***I had my car cleaned yesterday at work and it looks like a totally different car...crazy what the likes of vacuuming and "water" can do!!!
Hope you have a nice weekend!

No comments: