Monday

A BOY AND HIS BEST FRIEND


Chase has always loved this blue and green pocka dot blanket that I got as a gift off of my baby registry...
Chase sleeps with this blanket.
Chase smells on the blanket.
Chase takes it with him every where he goes.
Chase takes this blanket outside.
BB, as Chase calls it, is a most on overnight trips!
Needless to say that BB is looking a little grim these days. I have looked and looked and looked for a new BB. I have not been able to find one ANYWHERE! We have a blanket with the same pocka dot design that BB has and that one is not good enough...He wants "BB!".

I FINALLY came across one today! If I could have I would have order 3 sets! I ordered one - I figured that BB has lasted 2 1/2 years so if we can get 2 1/2 out of the second one - then will be in business!

BB Jr. will be in here in about a week...Chase will be so excited... (notice BB in the picture)

No comments: