Friday

Just Call Me: Superplanner of Travel

I am currently planning our beach trip from this summer. We are going to Gulf Shores with my parents and The Johnston's. We all went to PCB last year. I am excited about this year. The boys are older and I think they will have a blast. We all stay in Mom and Scott's camper. ALL of us!!! There tons of family activities in GS! Also on the way down we are going to stay with Granny for a few days. I know the boys are excited to go Granny's!!
If you know anything about the way I travel I am a bit OCD. Joe hated it at first but as learned to love it because as I have told him: YOU have NEVER been lost, NEVER run out of money, NEVER spent a lot of money, nor have you had a bad time. Anyway we have 15 days and counting until we depart the big town of Temple!

No comments: