Wednesday

ANOTHER BUSY WEEKEND! and other updates

The weekend is not here yet and it is already super busy! But you know that is the way I like it!
Friday - We are going to order in dinner - after dinner we are going to run home and pick up Zeke and take him to PetsMart so we can pick out some toys and a dog house...
Saturday - We have Soccer in the AM. Then after Cayden's game we are going to watch Kelsey play! We will come home and have a quickie lunch. At 1 we are heading to see Yogi Bear and have an Easter Egg hunt at his house. Then after all that Joe is going to get his hair cut and the kids and I will eat something at home...I feel a junk food night coming on!!!
Sunday - Easter! We are going to 1st service at church then after 1st service Joe and I will be in the 1 yr old room for 2nd service. I am cooking a roast of some type in the crock pot so it will be ready when we get home. Then some friends and family are coming over for an Easter egg hunt and dessert at our house.


Update on Zeke: Monday he ate my rug in the living room, pee-ed lots of places and broke a picture frame...Tuesday was a little better he whined and Joe put him out until I got home at 5. The weather was nice so he had a good time outside.

Well - I am looking forward to this weekend I think it will be a lot of fun! I just hope the weather is nice!!!

The other night Chase had a toy that sings the ABC's and he was SINGING ALONG! So exciting...Chasey knows most if his ABC's! He was singing A B C D E F G H I JEEP K L M NO P QUP R S T then he just like hums along until the end I KNOW MY ABC. It is to freaking funny!

That's all I got for now!

Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments: