Friday

1000 Page visits

WOW!

Ya'll sure are nosey!!!

Just kidding but really I am almost to my 1000 blogger visit! That is crazy! As I typing this I am at 966...


For my 1000 vistor - You get a special prize!


But here is the catch - I can't excally tell who it will be unless I can track where your URL is coming from so on the Right there is a ticker that has a countup.

this is what it looks like ----->
Look& see what your number is & check back daily for updates! I will try to make it worth your while to come back everyday with changes and additions!


Thanks everyone for loving us so much! It is so neat to watch and see where people are clicking on http://www.fourfarrells.blogspot.com/ from!

We have FL, New York, CA, and even Japan!
So if you happen to be lucky number 1000 - email me jessicabfarrell@gmail.com and let me know!

Good Luck!

5 comments:

Jennifer Johnston said...

971....

Tracy said...

Ok I couldn't help but to laugh, but only because I know exactly how you feel.

Jennifer Johnston said...

Now I'm 997 geezzzz....

Jennifer Johnston said...

I just got 1000!!!!!!!!!!! Love you Jess!

Scott S. said...

Jessica I am 1000 I am on your page at midnight and I am 1000th. Lucky number 1000. How will you know its me, I hope I won something good. It says 1000 on your little counter 12:04 am

yeah
maybe not i thought i was then i saw jennifer comment