Tuesday

Jessica's Favorite Things - Whatever Oprah!

Top 10 Things I am LOVING right now:

10. Chinese Take-out
9. My shoes from JcPenny Liz Baker® 'Noa' Slip-on
8. Target Diaper and Wipes...the wipes are my fav!!!! They smell so good and they are soft!
7. PokaDot Socks
6. Pop-up organization...Great for the car (toys and such in the backseat) and the trunk (extra clothes)
5. Wrapping presents and all the JOY that my kids have for Christmas
4. Riding around looking for Christmas lights
3. My new bag from Smushed Peas...looks just like a buckhead bettie...just a bit cheaper...PERSONALIZED...Merry Christmas to me!
2. Envirosax...I WILL be getting some of these...Google them! Target.com also has them but the prices are better on their website and you can get the "pod" of them!!!!
1. The possiblity of a Christmas Bonus for me and Joe!

No comments: